Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/customer/www/sollar.in/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230
Subsidy On Solar Water Pump In India 2022 | Sollar.In
Subsidy On Solar Water Pump In India

Subsidy On Solar Water Pump In India | The Complete Guide

Subsidy on solar water pump in India is being considered by the government as a potential measure to encourage homeowners to install solar water pumps. As we all know that solar energy is not only helps in reducing the carbon emissions in the environment but also helps in reducing your bills.

But the initial cost of the solar system or the solar water pumps is huge so in order to help the farms financially the government come up with this step. The Solar Water Pump Subsidy Scheme was announced by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) so that it helps the farmers who want to install the solar water pump at their property. The solar water pumps are worked by solar energy and thus they do not need any external support to work.

This means it helps the farmers to reduce their electricity bills and also it helps in irrigation. Also, the solar water pump does not need much maintenance and hence it can run for the long term. Thus using the solar water pump is much beneficial for irrigation as well as for residential purposes. Different countries in India offers different subsidy on solar water pump. So, let’s start the topic with the PM-KUSUM Yojana Scheme.

1. PM-KUSUM Yojana Scheme

PM-KUSUM Yojana Scheme
PM-KUSUM Yojana Scheme

Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) has come up with the subsidy on solar water pump which is known as the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha even Utthan Mahabhiyan (PM KUSUM) Scheme which is mainly for the farmers of India who wants to install solar water pumps and grid-connected solar and other renewable energy plants.

It is maintained in the scheme that only you have to give 10 % of the total cost while the remaining 30 % will be given by the central government and the rest 30% is given by the state government of India. The rest 30% will be financed. The main aim of the scheme is to add 25.750 MW of the solar capasity by the year 2022 with the total financial support of 34.422 Crore. 

Scheme Components: 

  1. Components A: 10,000 MW of Decentralized Ground Mounted Grid Connected Renewable Power Plants per plant with the size up to 2 MW.
  2. Component B: With the installation 17.50 Lack of the standalone Solar Powered Agriculture Pumps to the pump capasity of the 7.5 HP 
  3. Component C: Solarisation of 10 lack Grid-connected Agriculture Pumps with the capasity upto 7.5. 

2. NABARD Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme 2020

The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is an Indian financial institution that targets to offer basic feasible blessings to small and needy farmers. NABARD give subsidy to solar power plants and solar water in India. If a farmer desires to set up solar water pumps on his property, then he will have to give only 20% of the value of the solar plant. And to pay the rest 80% The NABARD provides loans.

Similarly, the bank is also offering a loan for installing the solar water pump at your property. The farmers need to pay 60% of the total installation of the solar water pump and the rest 40% can be sponsored through NABARD. However, this 60% can also be financed through this bank. On the basis of the RBI guidelines, the interest rate will be increased.

3. Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana-UP

Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana-UP
Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana-UP

Uttar Pradesh State Government has applied diverse schemes for the welfare and consent of farmers of the nation, among them the Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana-UP which is for agricultural purposes. All of those schemes are executed via way of means of the Agriculture Department of Uttar Pradesh through their diverse officials unfold withinside the nation.

Through subsidy on the solar water pumps in Uttar Pradesh, the UP government wants to lessen irrigation expenses and offer uninterrupted irrigation centers to farmers. The solar water pump subsidy is jointly done by the central government and the state government in this scheme. If a farmer installs a solar-powered water pump below Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana, then he or she can be able to get hold of a subsidy of about 90% of the full cost.

Key Features Of This Scheme:

  1. The main site of the Department Of Agriculture has been delivered online by the state government under this scheme.
  2. Under this scheme, The subside on the solar water pump will be given to the farmers on the agricultural field will be launched on the website as financial assistance. 
  3. Through this way it will decrease the frauds and thus the farmers will get the total advantage of the money. 

4. Punjab Solar Pump Subsidy

Punjab Solar Pump Subsidy
Punjab Solar Pump Subsidy

When different country governments like Uttar Pradesh and Haryana are offering subsidy on solar water pump to the farmers, how can the Punjab Government leave them behind? To boost renewable energy in Punjab, the Government of Punjab additionally released a Punjab solar pump subsidy scheme for the farmers to put in the solar water pumps withinside the agriculture and irrigation sector.

The Punjab government will offer 75 % of the whole value as Central Financial Assistance (CFA) to farmers who need to put in solar water pumps of their fields in this scheme. It now no longer simplest assists the farmer in putting in an opportunity irrigation source, however additionally facilitates in lowering carbon footprints in Nature.

5.Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana-MP

Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana-MP
Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana-MP

Madhya Pradesh Government has launched a Subsidy On Solar Water Pump In India which is known as the Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana, the main objective of this scheme is to uplift the green energy in the country. This scheme is jointly done by the central government and the state government. This scheme states that the farmers have to pay only 10% of the whole cost while the remaining 90% part is given by the government. 

6. Haryana Solar Pump Subsidy

Haryana Solar Pump Subsidy
Haryana Solar Pump Subsidy

Hariyana is the state where most people are involved in the agricultural sector. So it is obvious that the government of Haryana will also implant the subsidy on solar water pump. In Hariyana solar water pump subsidy, the farmers of the country have to invest only 10 % of the total cost while the rest 90% will be given by the government of the state as well as the central government of India. 

7. Saur Sinchayee Yojana-HP

Saur Sinchayee Yojana-HP
Saur Sinchayee Yojana-HP

The government of Himachal Pradesh has launched a Subsidy On Solar Water Pump which is known as the Saur Sinchayee Yojana-HP where the main aim of this scheme is to raise the income of the farmers in the state by simply giving them the privilege of irrigation while using the solar power.

In this scheme, the government will give 90% of the financial support to the small and marginal farmers for those who want to install the solar water pump on their land while the rest will be given by the farmers. On the other hand, 80% of the total cost will be given by the government to the individual medium and big farmers and the rest 20% will be given by them. In this subsidy,5850 agricultural pumps will be available to the farmers. 

Salient Features of Saur Sinchayee Yojana-HP:

The features of this agriculture solar water pump government scheme are mentioned below: 

  1. The state government will give 5,850 solar pumps to the farmers.
  2. When the farmers will purchase the solar water pup them=n the government will support them financially by providing 90% of the total cost.
  3. While The medium and big farmers will get the subsidy of 80% of the total cost of the solar water pump.
  4. The state government will put this scheme with an expenditure of Rs. 230 crore.
  5. Approximately 7152.30 hectares of land should be purchased to assure irrigation. 

8. Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana

Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana

The Maharashtra government come up with a subsidy on solar water pump which is Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana ad the main of this subsidy is to install approximately 1,00,000 off-grid solar water pumps. This scheme has been classified into three parts and these are: 

  1. First is to install around 25,000 solar water pumps.
  2. After it gets successful the government wants to install 50,000 solar water pumps. 
  3. Finally, The government wants to install 25,000 solar water pumps.

The subsidy states that the government will provide 90% of the total cost while the rest 10% will be given by the farmers who want to install the solar water pump on their land.

9. Rajasthan Solar Pump Yojana

Rajasthan Solar Pump Yojana
Rajasthan Solar Pump Yojana

The Rajasthan government also launched the subsidy on solar water pump throughout the state. The main aim of this subsidy is to decrease the huge cost of the heavy upfront investment that the farmers will face while installing the solar water pump on their land. The government of Rajasthan with the help of the central government provides subsidies on the solar water pump. The state government will give 60% of the total cost and the rest will be given by the farmer who planned to install the solar water pump. 

10. Surya Raitha Scheme-Karnataka

Surya Raitha Scheme-Karnataka
Surya Raitha Scheme-Karnataka

Karnataka Surya Raitha scheme is launched by the government of Karnataka in order to help the farmers of the state. In this scheme, the farmers can able to install the grid-connected solar water pump with the net metering features. In this subsidy, the government will give a 90% subsidy and the rest of the subsidy will be given by the owner who owns the solar water pump. 

Conclusion On The Government Subsidy For Solar Water Pump

India has made significant progress in the last few years in the areas of energy and renewable energy. The country has a huge potential to harness solar power, but it still lags behind other countries in terms of infrastructure and overall policy support. To encourage farmers to install solar water pumps, the government is considering a subsidy on these devices as part of its efforts to promote clean energy.

However, solar water pumps are more expensive than other alternatives like wind and hydropower. Thus the people who want to install the solar water pump for irrigation purposes could not able to install it. But now governments of different countries offer subsidies so that they can help the farmers financially for installing the solar water pump on their land. Through this installation of the solar water pump, the government not only helps the farmers but also helps the environment to become a clean place for humans to live in it.

Before wrapping up we would like to show our gratitude towards you for reading our article. If you have any queries or any suggestions regarding this topic, then do let us know in the comment section below. We would like to know that.

FAQ On Subsidy On Solar Water Pump In India

1. Who is eligible for a solar subsidy?

All the farmers, non-profit organizations, and also homeowners are eligible for solar subsidies.

2. How much does a solar water pump cost?

The cost of the solar water pump mainly depends on the capacity of the solar water pump and also the government subsidy on the state.

3. Does the government provide subsidies for solar panels?

Yes, the government of India provides up to 90% for installing solar panels at home.

4. What is the Kusum solar pump Yojana?

The Kusum solar pump Yojana is the subsidy on the solar water pump which is launched by the central government. In this subsidy, the government will provide a 60% subsidy to those who want to install the solar water pump on their land and the rest is given by the owners.

5. Is PM Kusum a centrally sponsored scheme?

Yes, the PM Kusum is a centrally sponsored scheme

6. Can we sell extra electricity to the government after installing an on-grid solar pump on subsidy?

Yes, you sell extra electricity to the government after installing an on-grid solar pump on subsidy.