The 250 watt to 300 watt solar panel is ideal for installing in large medium and large buildings. This solar panel is a great invention as it can be installed above the roof and thus it does not need much space with low maintenance. In simple words, it means that it helps in saving money. It is run by solar energy. Solar energy is one of the most effective and efficient forms of renewable energy.
- What Is A 250 Watt Solar Panel?
- What Is A 300 Watt Solar Panel?
- How Do The 250 Watt To 300 Watt Solar Panels Works?
- Benefits Of The 250 Watt To 300 Watt Solar Panel For Home
- Price Of The 250 Watt To 300 Watt Solar Panel
- Final Call On 250 Watt To 300 Watt Solar Panel
- FAQ On The Best 250 Watt To 300 Watt Solar Panel In India
- 1. Does a solar panel produce DC power or AC power?
- 2. Can I use 250 watt solar panels in my home solar system?
- 3. Which panel is best polycrystalline or monocrystalline?
- 4. Can a 250 watt DC solar panel generates power when it is cloudy outside?
- 5. What is the cost of a 300W DC solar panel?
- 6. Why do I need an inverter in the solar system?
The world has been moving towards more sustainable energy sources, especially solar power. So this means that if you install the solar panel at your home then you do not have to worry about the electricity bills and also you can able to save the environment through this. These solar panels are also designed with solar batteries and solar inverters. Solar batteries help in storing the excess energy and used them when there is less availability of solar energy in the environment on the other hand the solar inverter helps in converting the Direct Current into the Alternative Current so that it can able to run the devices which are run by the AC energy.
The solar panels are designed in such a way that they can work efficiently even in harsh weather. So there are lots of advantages of installing solar panels in the building. Want to explore more then this article is the best option for you as it contains each and every detail of the 250 Watt To 300 Watt Solar Panel In India. Let’s just begin the topic.
What Is A 250 Watt Solar Panel?
The 250 watt solar panel is best for the home solar system as well as the commercial solar system. The 250 watt solar panel can able to generate about 1 unit per day. 72 solar cells are present in the solar panel and they are coated with the black sheet which helps in protecting the solar panels. Bout 18 sq ft space is needed to install the 250 watt solar panel. This solar panel is very cost-effective and also efficient than the other solar panel.
250 Watt Solar Panel Technical Information
|Power Max (Pm)||250|
|Short Circuit Current (ISC)||8.95 A|
|Max Power Current (Imp)||8.35 A|
|Maximum Voltage (Vmp)||29.95|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||37.25|
|System Voltage||1000 VDC|
|No of Cells in Series||60|
|Y-Axis Mounting Hole||946|
|X-Axis Mounting Hole||6.9|
|Junction Box Cable||4mm|
|Glass Type||Tempered 4mm|
What Is A 300 Watt Solar Panel?
300 watt solar panel has the power of 24 volts and also it is budget-friendly for both residential as well as commercial purposes. The solar panels are designed with the 12 Volt 1000VA solar inverter, 24V Solar Panel. The efficiency rate of the 300 watt solar panel is less than that of the 18%. The solar panel can able to generate 1.2 units of electricity per day.
300 Watt Solar Panel Technical Information
|Rated Power||300 W|
|Open Circuit Voltage||44.5 V|
|Max. Power Voltage||35.5 V|
|Short Circuit Current||8.65 A|
|Max. Power Current||8.22 A|
|Output Tolerance (%)||+/- 4.99|
|Module Dimension||1968 x 987 x 40mm|
|Cell||72, 156 x 156mm|
|Operating Temperature||-40 C to +85 c|
|Max. System Voltage||1000|
|Series fuse rating||15|
|Junction Box||IP 65 / IP 67|
|Output Cables||4mm^2, min.900mm length|
|Protection||SCHOTTKY BYPASS DIODES|
|Cell Layout||10 x 6|
How Do The 250 Watt To 300 Watt Solar Panels Works?
The photovoltaic cells are lies in between the layers which are known as the silicon layers. When the photon from the solar energy hits the solar panel and then it creates an electric field. This process is known as the photoelectric effect. The solar panels create the Direct current. When this current flows through the solar inverter then it converter into the alternating current.
Benefits Of The 250 Watt To 300 Watt Solar Panel For Home
If you are planning to install solar panels with the range of 250 watt to 300 watt solar panels then it is a great decision. These solar panels have many benefits. Let’s have a look at them.
- Reduce The Energy Bills: The most important advantage of the 250 watts to 300 watt solar panel is that it helps in decreasing the electricity bills. As the solar panels are capable of generating electricity by solar power and thus it permits you to buy energy and this helps you to spend a lot of money.
- Renewable Source Of Energy: Solar power is a renewable source of energy and thus it is present ample amount on the environment. Renewable energy is the clear sour e of energy which means that they do not generate harmful gasses.
- Environment Friendly: As the solar panels generate energy that is clean, renewable. Solar energy does not release any kind of harmful greenhouse gasses. The solar panels are environmentally friendly and will not harm the environment.
- Low Maintainance Cost: The maintainance cost of the 250 watts to 300 watt solar panel becomes very cheap and also very easier. The durability of the solar panel is huge like 25 to 30 years.
Price Of The 250 Watt To 300 Watt Solar Panel
The price of the 250 watts to 300 watt solar panels can be based on many different factors which are the capasity of the solar panels, their capasity, brands, types, etc. The price of the solar panels varies with the variety of the wattage ratings. The average cost of solar panels is starting from Rs.22 to Rs. 30 per watt.
Price of the 250 Watt solar panel: Rs.11,000
Price of the 300 watt solar panel: Rs.13,200
Final Call On 250 Watt To 300 Watt Solar Panel
Solar panels are becoming more popular than ever. It is now one of the most common ways to generate electricity and in some places, it has become almost a necessity. If you are interested in getting solar panels installed on your roof, here are some things you should know about them. The 250 watt to 300 watt solar panel is ideal for installing in large medium and large buildings. This solar panel is a great invention as it can be installed above the roof and thus it does not need wiring or a grounding system. It can be installed by the solar mounting system on the top of the roof.
As this 250 watt to 300 watt solar panel does not need any extra fuel so you can save a lot of money plus it also does not need much maintenance only you have to clean the solar panel once a month. It is true that the initial cost of the solar panel is very high but the Government of India through MNRE come u with solar subsidies which help you to install the solar panel at your home.
Also, look at the right side once you have installed the solar panel then you don’t have to change it till 25 to 30 years. If you are worried about where to buy the 250 watts to 300 watt solar panel then let me tell you that there are lots of solar companies present in India who build solar panels at many affordable prices. To compare and choose wisely before purchasing one.
Before ending the article we like to thank you that you have gone through our article. If you have any suggestions or if we have missed any important part. Then do let us know in the comment section below. We would happy to know about it.
FAQ On The Best 250 Watt To 300 Watt Solar Panel In India
1. Does a solar panel produce DC power or AC power?
The solar panels can generate DC energy but when this energy flows to the solar inverter then it transfers into the AC energy.
2. Can I use 250 watt solar panels in my home solar system?
Yes, you can use 250 watt solar panels in your home solar system.
3. Which panel is best polycrystalline or monocrystalline?
The monocrystalline solar panel is more efficient than the polycrystalline solar panel but it is quite more expensive than the polycrystalline solar panel.
4. Can a 250 watt DC solar panel generates power when it is cloudy outside?
Yes, the 250 watt DC solar panel can generate power even on cloudy days.
5. What is the cost of a 300W DC solar panel?
The cost of the 300 watt solar panel is Rs.13,200.
6. Why do I need an inverter in the solar system?
The solar inverter is mainly used to convert DC energy into AC energy. Then this AC energy is flowing to the application which is run by the AC energy.