The earth intercepts a lot of solar power. About 173000 Terawatts of solar energy strike on the earth which is 10,000 more power used by the total population of the earth. So is it possible to use this solar energy for daily purposes? Yes, the whole world is now trying to adopt solar energy instead of the energy generated from fossil fuels. India is also emerging in generating renewable energy.
- Defination Of Solar Energy
- Future Update Of Solar Energy
- What Is Solar Panels?
- Solar Panels Benefits
- Solar Panels: How They Work
- Types Of Solar Panels
- Solar Panel Efficiency For Home
- Difference Between Monocrystalline And Polycrystalline Solar Panels
- Advantages Of Solar Panels For India
- Disadvantages Of Solar Panels
- How To Take Care Of Solar Panels?
- Best Solar Panels Package Deal In India
- Factors To Be Checked Before Buying The Solar Panels
- What Are The Components Of The Solar Panels?
- Subsidy On The Solar Panels In India
India has added about 11.1 GW of solar capacity from January 2021 till November 2021 which is 249% higher than the total installation that occurred in the year 2020. The data released by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) is stated that until November 2022 India will reach the installation capacity of approximately 104GW. Solar energy owns has a contribution of about 45% of the total Renewal energy share which is the largest contribution followed by wind energy(38%), Biopower(10%), and Hydropower(5%).
So we can tell that over the past 20 years solar panels becomes trendy among homeowners, businesses, and the agricultural industry. The reason behind this is that it is very cost-effective and also helps you to save electricity bills without hurting the environment. The government also motivating the people to install solar panels so that the people use this solar energy instead of the other source of energy.
Are you also want to install the solar panels at home or any commercial build? But you are confused about which one to buy and how to install it? Don’t worry about that as you will find all of your answers in this article as it consists of the definition of solar panels, their types, their benefits, the best price of the solar panels, and much more. So before entering into the content let’s know about the popular renewal energy which is solar energy.
Defination Of Solar Energy
Solar energy is generated from the sun in form of heat and light. The individual particle of the solar radiation called protons moves a huge amount of the solar energy which is collected by the PV panels and then this energy is converted onto electricity. The PV panels are manufactured by a small number of particles called silicon fibers which are basically used for traping the maximum amount of solar energy.
Solar energy is a clean source of renewable energy and it does not allow to emit any kind of greenhouse gasses. Most of the solar panels have environmental impacts rather than the development process.
Future Update Of Solar Energy
In October 2021 India’s renewal energy capacity stood up by 149GW representing approximately 38.27% of the total power which is installed power with the capacity of a great opportunity for the increase of the green data centers. In October 2021, India increased the renewal capacity with the capacity of 1,522.35 MW. India added about 11.1 GW of solar capacity from January 2021 till November 2021. The central electricity Authority, Ministry of New and renewable energy, and Mercom’s India Solar project jointly stated that at the end of the year 2021, India will be able to install renewal energy with the capacity of 143.9GW with a revenue share of 37.4%.
The Gurgram based company has installed with the record of 1.5 GW of renewable energy projects in spite of the pandemic challenges and the supply chain disarrange and is on the track in order to meet the goal of 8.2GW of the operational capacity by the end of 2021-22. According to the report it is stated that during the time period of January to November 2021, about 7GW of the utility-scale of the solar panels is added. Rajasthan has the highest quality scale with a solar capacity of 3,615MW, followed by the Gujrat(1,538MW) and Uttar Pradesh(674MW).
The government taking initiatives to maintain achieve the target of maintaining the installation of solar panels in the country. So the government planning some protects which will help him to achieve the installation of the solar panels so these programs are Development of the solar parks and Ultra Mega Solar power projects Solar Park Scheme, VGF Schemes, CPSU Scheme, Defence Scheme, Canal bank & Canal top Scheme, Bundling Scheme, Grid Connected Solar Rooftop Scheme, etc.
What Is Solar Panels?
The solar panels are basically used to collect the solar energy through the photovoltaic cells which are then converted to electricity with the help of the photovoltaic effect. These cells are arranged in the network formation on the top of the solar panel so that they could absorb the excess amount of solar energy.
Most of the solar panels are designed by crystalline silicon solar cells. If you install these solar panels at home then these will help the environment by obstructing the emission of harmful chemicals and also help in reducing global warming. They do not allow any kind of pollution and also decrease our dependency on fossil fuels. and also the traditional power resources. Solar panels share also used in various substances like calculators, which work as long as sunlight is available. If you want to install the solar panels then choose a suitable and resistant Solar mounting system in order to support your solar panels.
Read Our Blog On Best Small Solar Panels For Home
Solar Panels Benefits
The government of India has set a goal of installing solar panels with a capacity of 175GW by the end of the year 2022. Out of which 100 GW is already achieved by the people of India. During the period of the year 2013-2016, the installed capacity of the solar panels lies between 117MW to 1250GW. By seeing this huge growth the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy set a goal of installing 40GW power of the solar rooftop by the year 2022. There are many benefits of solar panels home which are highlighted below:
The Solar Panels Provide Cost-Saving:
The immense benefit of solar panels is they provide cost savings. Currently, the rate of solar panels is much cheaper in comparison to the industrial and commercial traffic rate which is by 17% and 27%. Solar panels help in reducing electricity bills. As the solar panel supplies the electricity so you do not have to worry about buying the electricity from the grid which helps you to save a ton of money.
Support From The Government:
As the government motivated the people to adopt solar energy as much as possible by simply offering them some tax benefits. The people who will install the solar panels at their home or the residential building will enjoy these tax benefits offered by the government. According to the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, the government pays 30% of the installation cost as a subsidy to the installer.
Reduces The Carbon Footprint:
The solar panels exploit solar energy to produce electricity. So they do not allow the emission of harmful gases into the environment. Unlike the other generator, they work properly without generating any noise. So these solar panels are ideal for reducing the carbon footprint.
Green Source Of Energy:
Today people are concerned about nature and so they are trying to adopt eco-friendly products as much as possible. the customers are eager to make a capital investment for the contribution of preserving the environment.
The prime factor of solar panels is they need less maintenance as they come with a service life of over 20 years if they are maintained properly.
Solar Panels Don’t Need Any Space For Installation:
Another benefit of solar panels is that they can be installed n any kind of roof. So the consumers do not need to invest in the land for setting up the solar panels. In Addition, they help in protecting the roof of the building once they get installed in the building. Through these solar panels, you can able to run the solar pumps at your home.
Solar Panels: How They Work
The solar panels start generating electricity when the solar panels capture the protons which are emitted from the solar radiation which hits the solar panels. Then this direct current energy is converted into usable Alternative current energy through the solar inverter. Then this AC energy flows to the electrical panels bad then distributed accordingly. Now let’s look at how they work:
- The phtovoltaic cells absorbs the solar power and then converts the power into the DC electricity: The PV cells uses the phosporus and Boron which gives them possitive and negetive charge which helps in carrying the electric current.
- The solar inverter then trasfer the Direct electricity frrom the solar moduls to AC energy: The AC enery is generated when the solar inverter changes the dirrecton of the current. Through his process the DC energy is turned into AC energy. The inverters are also used with the transformers for regulating the AC nad DC currents.
- Electricity Then flows to the elctronic devices: The solar inverters transfer the AC energy in the electric box and from there the electricity flows through out the house with the help of the wires in the wall. When you plugged in the devices then the current will appear which help to run the devices.
- Exccess electrcity which is produced by the solar panels is fed to the electricity grid: The excess energy which is produces by the PV panels can make you money with the policy which is known as net metering. Through this process you can achieve credits from the grids that you are feeding with excess energy which make the cost of the electricity even cheaper.
Types Of Solar Panels
There are five types of solar panels present- Mono-Crystalline solar panels, Poly-Crystalline solar panels, Thin Film solar panels, Bi-Facial Solar Panels, Solar Roof Shingles. Now let’s discuss these four in detail.
Polycrystalline Solar Panels
The polycrystalline solar panels are made up of several silicon crystal fibers. This small particle of silicons is melted together to form large wafers of the PV solar panels. The surface of these panels has a mosaic look. These solar panels are designed with several polycrystalline silicon. So, this silicon gives a square shape and a shining blue hue look to these panels. As there is a huge amount of silicon crystal present in the panels which allows a little movement of the electron inside the cells. These panels capture the solar energy and then convert it into electricity. These panels have an efficiency rate of 16-17%.
Polycrystalline Solar Panels Advantages:
- They can be used with the batteries and the inverters.
- Whike manufacturing these panles very less amout of fossiel fuel is required.
- They are very affordable.
Monocrystalline Solar Panels
The monocrystalline solar cells are considered premium solar products. They are designed by the cylindrical silicon ingot which is grown from single-crystal silicon. The solar cells are cut off from the edges to increase efficiency and to maintain the cost. They trap the solar energy and then convert it into electricity to run the devices. The efficiency of the solar panels is approximately 19-20% as the cells are pure in nature. These are the best solar panels in the market of India.
Monocrystalline Solar Panels Advantages:
- The monocrystalline solar panels can exibits greate heat resisitance.
- They can even perform in low levels of solar energy.
- These solar panels required less space as compared to ither types of the solar panles.
Bi-Facial Solar Panels
The bifacial solar panels are designed so that they could able to absorb the solar power from both sides. Unlike the traditional mono facial panels, the bifacial modules are wide open in both the front and the back of the solar cells. As they generated a huge amount of energy so few panels are required to run the solar devices present in the building. They are highly efficient in nature and also generate up to 30% more electricity. They came in different designs. some if they are framed whereas others are frameless. Some of them are dual glasses on the other hand others are clear back sheets.
Bi-Facial Solar Panels Advantages:
- the bifacial solar panels have mximum efficiency and also capable of generating more solar powered electricity
- The tampered glass si an important substance of bifacial solar panels as it helps in increasing the absorbing capasity as well as long durability.
- Even i the bad weather these panels can work efficienly as the front side of the panels are affected but the back side will work perfectly.
Solar Roof Shingles
Solar shingles are devices that are designed to look like and function like conventional rooftops. They are made up of slim PV sheets which either restore or may overlay on the top of the roof. They are very durable than regular solar panels. They can also be able to produce around 13 to 67GW capacity of solar energy. The regular solar roof Shines helps in protecting the building from the bad weather and also other elements. These solar shrines are not only efficient in generating solar energy but also give your home an aesthetic look that makes your house look more sophisticated.
Solar Roof Shingles Advantages:
- They can be installed easily.
- These solar shringles can be combined with the regular solar panles to coverup the large roofs.
- They can protect the house from hail,storm or any natural disiter.
Thin-Film Solar Panels
The thin-film solar panels are designed by various types of materials. The main ingredient of the solar thin film is cadmium telluride (CdTe).The manufacturing place CdTe in between the thin film panels which helps in trapping the solar energy and then transfers it into electricity. They also have a glass layer at the top for the protection of the solar panels from damage.
These solar panels can also be designed by the amorphous silicon (a-Si) which is very close to the composition of the monocrystalline and polycrystalline panels. Though the thin-film panels are made of silicon it is not made up of solid silicon wafers. However, they are made of non-crystalline silicon which is set on the top of the metal.
They are further subdivided into 4 types:
Cadmium Telluride (CdTe)
The Cadmium telluride (CdTe) is the best device which is made up of thin types of solar cells. They are very economical than the usual silicon thin cells. Cadmium telluride (CdTe) panels are made up of several thin layers. One of the main components is compound cadmium telluride and surrounding layers for electricity conduction and collection. The efficiency of these solar cells has been recorded up to 18%.
Amorphous Silicon (a-Si)
The amorphous solar panels are manufactured by silicon. They are constructed in a different way. Instead of using silicon wafers, they are made by depositing the noncrystalline silicon on the substrate of the glass, metal, or plastic. One layer of the silicon on the solar panels can be used as a thin micrometer.
Copper Gallium Indium Diselenide Solar Panels (CIGS)
CIGS solar cells are composed of the copper gallium indium diselenide which is connected in between the conductive layers. This material lay on top of the different types of layers like glass, plastic, steel, and aluminum. Some of these solar panels which are using a flexible backing, and the thin layers allow the solar panels to be flexible.
Gallium Arsenide (GaAs)
Gallium Arsenide(GaAs) is a thin layer of solar cells that has an efficiency of 30%. But they are very expensive to manufacture. they are mainly used in spacecraft and satellites.
Thin-Film Solar Panels Advantages:
- The solar panels inclues low material consumption.
- They are very efficient in nature and also very eco friendly
Solar Panel Efficiency For Home
The solar panel’s efficiency is measured which measured how the solar panels convert the solar energy into electricity. The more efficient panels are the less amount of space it will take on the top of the roof. A variety of factors like panel placement, geographic location, the architectural design of your roof, temperature, and the amount of shading on your building will determine if upgrading to a solar energy system is right for your home or the commercial building. On the basis of the location, the installation cost varies.
The solar panel’s efficiency is calculated by taking the total solar energy in the sunlight of the given area to the total output of the solar panels. The most efficient solar panels available in the market have an efficiency of 22.5% and the majority of the panels range from 14% to 16% efficiency rating. The highest solar panels ever made is 46% of the efficiency. Some of the energy gets reflected back to the panels and sometimes emitted electron which gets back into the hole. Whereas there are various technologies in the solar panels and the efficiency rates of the solar panels are as follows:
1.) Crystalline Silicon – Monocrystalline solar panels (up to 22%) and Polycrystalline solar panels (up to 20%)
2.) Thin Film (up to 16–17%)
3.) Multi crystalline (up to 45%)
4.) Organic solar cells (<10%)
Difference Between Monocrystalline And Polycrystalline Solar Panels
The solar panels are made up of the semiconductor materials like silicon which is used by the microelectronics industry. For the solar cells, the semiconductor wafers are treated from the electric grid, where one of the sides is positive and the other one is negative. When the solar energy stricks on the solar cells the electrons become loose from the atoms in the semiconductor materials.
But if the electrical conductors bond to the positive and negative sides then electrical circuit formation can occur. The solar panels are also called many crystalline solar panels which are for by the silicon whereas the monocrystalline are formed by the different silicon fragments instead of the single form of silicon. Now let’s have a look o the difference between the monocrystalline and polycrystalline solar panels. Shall we!
|Points Of Difference
|Monocrystalline Solar Panels
|Polycrystalline Solar Panels
|Monocrystalline Solar cells are of black-hui in color
Polycrystalline solar cells are of a blue-ish hue
|The cost of these solar panels are expensive
|The cost of these solar panels are less expensive
|Monocrystalline Solar Panels are more efficient than Polycrystalline Solar panels
|Polycrystalline Solar Panels are less efficient
|The life span of these solar panels are a minimum of 25 years
|The shelf life of these solar panels is up to 25 years.
Advantages Of Solar Panels For India
For the homeowners, the soar panes are very essential as it helps in generating the electricity through which you can run the solar products without damaging the environment. Solar energy is sustainable energy as the cost of solar to produce electricity decreases every year. The solar panels trap the solar energy which is emitted from the sun and convert it into electricity whereas the excess solar energy can be stored in solar batteries which can be used in the future. So if you are making a decision of putting solar panels in your home then you must have an idea about the advantages and the disadvantages of the solar panels
- Reduce The Electricity Bills: The most important advantage o the solar panels is that they helps in reducing the electrical bills. As the main source of energy is the solar enegy. This helps i=you to spend less amount of money bying the energy which causes to save more mone on the power bills.
- Renewable Source Of Energy: Solar energy is the renewable source of energy which means that this source of power cannot be used up. The sun generate a uge amount of the ower which is capture by the solar panels without running out. As this is a renewable energy so it is avaialbel in ample amount without any cost. Being the renewabel energy ,the solar power is very clean source of energy which means that it does not produces any green house gasses.
- Environment Friendly: The solar panles generate a lean clean, renewable and has zero-emissions energy known as solar energy which does not allow to generate any green house gasses. The solar panels are eco-friendly solar products and that eill not abel to harm the environment.
- Low Maintainence Cost: The solar panels do not need huge amount for maintainance. The warrienties aso become a part of the solar maintainenece which make it more durabel. This is great as the home oenwes d not ahve to check the solar panels every week or dont have to spend an extra amount on the solar panels.
- Solar Panels Technology Is Becomining More Advanced: Solar panels technology has evolved a lot and also added some features to it which is great. Today in the market there is the availablity for the flexible solar systems which is a great invension done by the solar manufacturer.
- Excess Solar Can Be Sold: The excess enery which is not used in the home can be sold for the extra income. You can also provide the local community with the clean, renewable energy which helps you to have a cleaner energy supplied to your grid which is pulled by the solar energy.
Disadvantages Of Solar Panels
- Weather Dependent: The solar panels are mainly weather dependent as the energy is generated when the sun is hitting the face of the solar panels. So, if the weather is cloudy then the solar panels will not able to work properly.
- Mnufacturing The Solar Panles Can Harm The Environment: Though the solar panels are proced clean, renewable energy but the process of manufacturing it can harm the environment. Huge productio of the solar panels can reult producing the fossiel fuel by being burnt and plastic waster.
- Low Energy Conversion Rate: Even in the most advanced solar panles can covert only 20-25% of the total solar energy into the electricity. Thus it proves that these solar energy have to developed more for optimizing the full force of the sun. There are many things which need to keep in mind like the direction of the panels and location.
How To Take Care Of Solar Panels?
Having solar panels is a big responsibility and also a big investment. Though solar panels do not need huge maintenance it is essential to maintain them so that you can enjoy the benefits in the long run. If you maintain it regularly then the efficiency of these panels will increase. Here are a few tips on how you can maintain your solar panels clean.
- Keep the the solar panels out of the shed because this will make the energy production insuficient as they unabel to trap the solar energy properly.
- Keep obserbing the solar panels and also see that the inverter is flasing the green light.
- Keep a record of each day performance of the solar panels to increase the performance of the solar panels.
- When you are working on the solar panels do not carry any kind of metallic jwellary as it can cause electric shock.
- If you unable to clean the slar panles then you can install the automated cleanser which helps to crean the solar panles automatcally.
- Always heck weather there is any dirt present on the solar panels as they can absorbe the sunlight better in the free durt condition.
- Do not bring any kind of flammable gas near the solar panels
- Without proper protection do not touch the electrical wire.
- Check weather the solar panls are earth grounded properly to avoid the electrucal sock.
- Do not put pressuer on the PV solar panels.
Best Solar Panels Package Deal In India
There are many companies in India that produce solar panels. However, there are two types of manufacturers who promote their products in India. First, The local or the Indian Brands, and second, the foreign brands or the international brands. If you are from India and want to install solar panels home then you have to buy it from here as the subsidy offered by the government is applicable to Indian brands only. Now let’s have a look at the best solar panel prices in India by the different brands:
|Name Of The Brand
|Tata Power Solar
|Luminous Solar Panels
|Vickram Solar Limited
|WAREE Energies Limited
There are more brands in India that are known for the decent solar price in India like Indosolar, Moserbeer, RenewSys, etc. Solar panel’s costs mainly depend on various factors such as the material they are made of, the functions and features they are equipped with, the power consumption, and many more. The solar panel’s prices for home usage is also based on other application like solar lights, solar water heaters, fans, solar air conditioners, etc. 2.5 KW hours/day solar panels produce 8 hours of sunlight. On the yearly basis, the solar panels are manufactured 900 KW hours which is best for using a wide range of devices like TV, laptops, LED Lights, etc.
Factors To Be Checked Before Buying The Solar Panels
Purchasing solar panels requires careful planning. As it is a large investment then it is essential to make accurate calculations and have knowledge about the products and its specification. There are many experts ready who can help you select the perfect solar panels for your building. But if you do not want to consult them and want to choose the solar panels all by yourself then here is the list of the things you should consider before buying the solar panels.
- The Amount Of Energy Needed For The House: Different households need different amount of energy to run the electrical devices. For lower amount of energy you may need less panels and so it is important to have a brief knowledge about the average electriccal consumption of the house hold in order to access that how many solar panels are efficient to generate the electricity for the whole building. The size of the systems mainly depends n the two things:
b. Amount of energy which is needed.
- Roof Types: The next thing that you have to consider that which solar panels are perfect for your roof top. As the different houses have different roofs so it is essential to install the ideal solar panels at your house.
- Budget: The think you is very potential for the sikar panels user is the budget. The market and the manufacturers of the solr panels are very causious about the expendityure ever year so you have to choose very carefully. It is very confusing to understand which solar panles is needed to buy and also it is not over priced.
- Location: The geograpical loaction is very important factor for installing the solar panels as if you are located on the place where the sunlight falls direct on your roof top then it is very benifical for you to install the solar panels. As we know that different panel shave different impacts to the shadow-Some decrease the output while some of the solar panels shut down entirely.
- Permits: Before instaling the solar panles at your home you should have brief idea about the building permits. Without the proper building permit you will simply take the risk to be fined and not only that it is possible that you have to redgend the whole thing.
- Choose The Right Company: Lastly, before choosing the solar panels have a look at the brand who offeres you the solar panels wth great warrenty and the brand is licensed and bounded and do not have any major cmplaints from the customers.
Read Our Blog On Benefits Of The Solar Street Light In India
What Are The Components Of The Solar Panels?
Solar energy is the free greenhouse energy that we received from the sun. The PV module converts the solar energy onto electricity during the day and then used this stored energy at night Now let’s see what are the solar panels made of?
- Solr Cells: the slar cells are the block of the solar panels. So thousands of the silr cells form the one single solar panls. These solar cells are bind together to form a solar panels which includes the soldering, encapsulating, mounting them on a metal frame, testing etc. The efficiency of the solar panels is directly proportional to the solar cells. The solar cells are improving continuously over the past decades.
- Solar Glasses: The solar glass is the rucial element for the formation of the slar panels. This is out layer of the solar panels which gives a sturdy and shiny look for the ebtter performance of the solar panels. The importance of this glass is to protect he solar panles from the harsh weather. It is recommended to use atleast 3mm-4mm thickness of the temperaed glass.
- EVA: The ethylene Vinyl Acetate is a sheet which is transparent layer and it is beniical for the encapsulate the cells. It gives a laminated layer on the top of the solar panels to bind them together. It is durabel as well can bear the harsh weather to protect the solar panels from damaging.
- Blacksheet: The black sheet is the rear most layer of the solar panels which provides bth the mechanical protection and eectricial insulation.
- Aluminium Frame: This is also an essential element which came u with a structural strenghth to the panels. The alluminiun frame should be lightweu=ighted but made of strong materials.It sould be rigid and can able to handle the harsh weather. It is deigned in two makes- Silver and anodised black.
- Junction Box: The box is attached at the back of the slar panels. It is basically the central point from which all the cabels are connected.
- Interconnector: The main role of the interconnector is to connect the solar panels with one other.
- Silicon Glue: The silicon glue is the most commmon used adhesive glue used by the solar panels manufacturer. The silicon form a strong bond and also resistant to the chemicles, moisture and weather conditioned. It is the common semiconductor materials.
Subsidy On The Solar Panels In India
India is one of the leading countries for installing the highest solar panels globally. Our government motivated us for installing solar panels in our homes or the commercial sectors. To take more initiative and be more effective, the government has initiated the solar subsidy scheme in order to install solar panels. The subsidy for the shelf consumption allows the saving in the installation of between 40% and 50%. It helps in avoiding the Carbndi oxide emission in the atmosphere.
|Type of residential sector
|Residential sector ( up to 3 kW Capacity)
|40 % of the benchmark cost
|Residential sector (above 3 kW capacity
and up to 10 kW capacity)
|40 % up to 3 KW
Plus 20% for Remaining above 3 KW and
up to 10 kW
|Group Housing Societies/Residential
Welfare Associations (GHS/RWA) etc.
for common facilities up to 500 kW (
10 kWp per house)
|20% of the benchmark cost
- Solar Panel Subsidy In Uttar Pradesh, 2021
Uttar pradesh is one of the laeding states of intalling the solar panels in order to save the renewal souces. The state government has offered the subsidy of Rs. 15,000 per kW for the residential installations.The detais of the subsidy:
a. State subsidy amount- Rs. 15,000-20,000 Up to 10kW
b. Rooftop solar system size- Up to 10 kW
- Solar Panel Subsidy In Kerala, 2021
Kerala has set the goal to install the silar panels in every house of the state. The govvernment of Kerala offere the subsidy, here are the deatils if the subsidy
a. State subsidy amount- 40% for first 3 KWp 20% for each additional KWp up to 10kW
b. Rooftop solar system size- Up to 10 kW
3. Solar Panel Subsidy In Maharashtra, 2021
In Maharastra, the subsidy of the solar panels is done by the MEDA. With the help of this subsidy, people are able to install solar panels by assisting them financially. Here is the information about the subsidy:
a. State subsidy amount – 30% of the standard cost
b. Rooftop solar system size – Up to 10 kW
4. Solar Panel Subsidy In Haryana, 2021
Hariya is specifically contributing a little bit to making the earth a better place to live in by simply installing solar panels on the rooftop of the houses. Now let’s see the details about the subsidy of installing the solar panels in this state:
a. State Subsidy amount- 30% of the standard cost
b. Rooftop solar system size- Up to 10 kW
5. Solar Panel Subsidy In Bihar, 2021
Bihar government offer the subsidy to the people f the state to encourage them for installing solar panels in their homes. Here is the information about the subsidy of installing the solar panels in this state:
a. State Subsidy amount- 25% subsidy over the installation cost
b. Rooftop solar system size- minimum 1kW
Final Thoughts On Best Solar Panels In India
Solar power is an enormous source of energy that is trapped by the solar panels which then converted into electricity and then it is used in various ways. The solar panels are mainly made up of small silicon fibers which help in trapping the solar energy. The solar panels are both cost-effective as well as eco-friendly in nature. It also helps you to decrease your electricity bills. The primary source of energy of this device is solar energy which is totally free of cost so you dot have to buy any kind of external source of energy to run your devices.
If you want to fix the solar panels then you have to check which one is suitable for your home. Most of the solar panels are available in the market with a warranty period of 25 years. This means a guaranteed electrical production for the next 10 years at 90% of the power output and 25 years at 80%. If you maintain your solar panels properly then they will work efficiently for a long period of time. In India, there are lots of the best solar companies available who make great solar panels that are very affordable with a good warranty period.
The government of India also offers many subsidies to the people so that they get motivated and install solar panels on the top of their roofs. This will not only help the people save the environment from emitting harmful chemicals but also stop relying on fossil fuel and start using solar energy as much as possible.
I hope through this article you can able to know a lot of information about the solar panels. If you installed solar panels at your home then how is your experience. Do let us know in the comment section below.
Important Questions On Flexible Solar Panels
1. What are solar panels?
Solar panels are the devices that are used to trap the solar energy and then convert the same to the electrical energy which is used to run different appliances.
2. How much rooftop space is required to install solar panels?
Approximately 6sq m of the area is required for the installation of the rooftop space to the solar panels.
3. What is the average lifespan of a solar panel?
The average lifespan of solar panels is 25 years long.
4. Does solar panel work during monsoon?
Yes, the solar panels can work in the monsoon season but they will produce less amount of energy.
5. How do solar panels work?
The solar panels work when the solar energy hits the solar panels and then it converts the solar energy into electricity. This electricity from the solar panels in the DC form transforms into AC forms to run the devices in the homes.
6. What are the documents required to apply for Solar Subsidy?
The documents which are needed for applying the Solar Subsidy are:
2. Aadhaar Card
3. PAN Card
4. Electricity Bill
7. What are the types of solar PV panels
The solar PV panels are of 5 types which are:
1. Mono-Crystalline solar panels
2. Poly-Crystalline solar panels
3. Thin Film solar panels
4. Bi-Facial Solar Panels
5. Solar Roof Shingles
8. Are Solar panels safe?
Absolutely, the solar panels are inspected through many testing and the qualified installer will install them in the local building.
9. What is the environmental benefit of solar panels?
Using solar power instead of the regular source of energy helps in reducing the carbon footprint in the environment. It also helps to make the environment less polluted and cleaner air and water.
10. How solar panels are made?
The solar panels are made up of different types of components like Solar cells, solar glasses, EVA, Bklacksheet, aluminum frame, Junction box, interconnector, silicon glue.