24 Watt Solar Street Light can be installed in a remote place where there is no grid. With this street light, you will have energy security as it can work even when the grid fails. 24 Watt Solar Street Light comes with 5 years warranty, which is most suitable for remote places like schools, hospitals, police stations, and even airports. Solar street light is a type of solar lighting that uses photovoltaic cells to convert sunlight into electricity.
It is a solar street light with the shape of a traditional street lamp and it is normally used for illumination in parking lots, walkways, traffic areas, at road junctions, etc. The cost-effective design enables them to be deployed quickly, making them ideal for use on low-value or non-permanent sites.
They are also relatively easy to install and maintain. They also do not need much maintenance only you have to clean the solar panels and also you have to clean them once a month to make it work perfectly. It is run by renewable energy which is solar energy and thus it does not need any kind of external energy which means you can save a lot of electricity.
If you also want to reduce your electricity bill without disturbing the environment but don’t know anything about the 24 Watt solar street light then this article is just for you. In this, you will know about the definition of the 24 Watt solar street light, its benefits, specification, and more.
What Is 24 Watt Solar Street Light?
The 24 watt solar street light is the stand-alone lighting system that contains 100-watt solar panels, a 75 Ah solar battery and also the solar charge controller, and many other solar products. The solar panels which are attached to the sola street lights help to control the solar power and then convert the same into usable DC energy.
The excess solar energy which is not used by the solar panels is sent to the solar battery for future use. These solar street lights are best for both the urban as well as the rural areas. This will also have a long shelf life of 5 years with 25 years warrenty on the solar panels and if you make the solar panels dust-free then it can also provide you the service for the long run. These 24 watt solar street lights are used in many places such as the streets and roads, highways, parks, car parking areas, boundary walls, airports, etc.
How Does The 24 Watt LED Solar Street Lights Work?
1. The solar panel collects the sun’s energy: The PV module or the solar panels mop up the solar power. There are two types of solar panels are Monocrystalline and polycrystalline solar panels. The monocrystalline solar panels are mostly used in the solar street light as it is very efficient and can able to work even in cold weather.
2. Solar Battery To Store Excess Electricity: The solar street lights have a rechargeable battery. The solar panel which is present in the solar street lights catch the solar energy and then turned into electrical energy. The battery further stores the energy and then uses it at night.
3. The Solar Charge Controller Controls the stored energy and the electricity and then transfers to the various products: The stored energy is controlled by the smart controller. The solar controller help in regulating the voltage flow and the current flow in order to restrict the battery from overcharging. This device is mainly installed in between the solar panel and the rechargeable battery which is needed to be able to accept the signals from both components. The solar controller balances the signals which regulated the amount of voltage and the current is coming from the panels.
Benefits Of 24 Watt Solar Street Lights For Home
A 24 watt solar street light is a small, lightweight, and easy-to-install solar street light. These lights are also ideal for use in areas where there is no power grid or where the power grid is unreliable. They can be used in countries all over India, including countries with unstable electricity grids. Let’s discuss the benefits of 24 Watt Solar Street Lights.
- Save Money: the solar street lights have the capasity to recharge themselves on their own and thus they do not need any extra energy to run the lights and thus it helps in saving a lot of your money.
- Home Security: The solar street lights have this AI technology that helps in detecting the movement of the person around the garden or the outdoor places.
- Less Maintainance: The solar street lights do not need much maintenance but you only have to look at the solar panels and make sure that they are dust-free so that they can absorb as much solar energy as possible.
- Easy To Install: The solar street lights can be installed easily and thus they do not require any tools to set them up.
- Eco Friendly: If you are planning to switch to a solar street light then it is a great decision as this solar product helps in reducing the carbon footprint in the environment making the environment clean ad saving for living beings.
24 Watt Solar Street Light Specification
The 24 Watt solar street light is designed with the specifications. The details of the solar street lights are mentioned below:
|Solar Light Capacity||24 Watt|
|Solar Panel||100 Watt Panel|
|Solar Battery||75 Ah|
|GI Pole||5 Meter|
|Solar Charge Controller||12 volt (Inbuilt)|
|Sensor||Dusk to Dawn (Inbuilt)|
|Accessories||Panel Structure, wires, connectors, nut-bolts, etc.|
|Backup Time||Upto 24 Hours|
|Warranty||5 years for complete system & 25 years for solar panel|
|Delivery||Within 7 working days|
Conclusion On The Best 24 Watt Solar Street Light In India
Blog Conclusion: 24 Watt Solar Street Light is an ideal solution for people who want to save money on their electricity bills. It can be installed in a remote place where there is no grid and it comes with 5 years warranty with 25 years warranty on the solar panels. If you are looking for a reliable solar street light, 24 Watt Solar Street Light is the best choice for you. These solar street lights have solar panels which help in absorbing the solar power and also the excess solar energy is further stored in the battery for future use.
It also has a solar charge controller which helps in regulating the solar battery and also prevents the solar battery from overcharging. The solar street lights also do not need much maintenance but can able to provide you service for the long run. This is the main reason why you should install a 24 watt solar street light at your home. Also, it helps in saving money on electricity bills and thus reduced the carbon dioxide contained in the environment.
Once you are planning to install the solar street light in your garden make sure that the light has good features, with a great warranty period, and is also affordable in price. Thank you for reading our article. If you have any questions regarding this topic do let us know in the comment section below.
FAQ On The 24 Watt Solar Street Light
1. What is the height of the pole in a 24-watt street light?
The height of the pole in the 24 watt solar street light is 5 meters.
2. What should be the distance between two solar lights?
The distance between the two poles is 12 to 15 meters.
3. What capacity solar panel does I get in 24 watts solar light?
In 24 watt solar street light has the capacity of a 100-watt solar panel.
4. Is there any warranty on this solar street light?
Yes, there is a warranty period of 5 years with 25 years warranty period on the solar panels.
5. What capacity solar battery do I need in 24 watts solar light?
The solar battery which is present on the 24 watts solar light has the capacity of a 75 Ah solar battery.
6. What will be the cost of a 24 watt solar street light?
The cost of the 24 watt solar street light is Rs. Rs.21,000.
7. Can I install a mono panel in a 24 watt solar street light instead of the poly panel?
Yes, you can install the either monocrystalline or polycrystalline panels in the 24 watt solar street light.
8. Where can I use this 24 watt solar street light?
The 24 watt solar street light can be installed in schools, residences, parks, grounds, commercial purposes, etc.