Are you looking for the best street lights that you can buy today? The 12 watts solar street lights are best for you. These are products that can help save you money while improving your daily routine. The 12 Watt Solar Street Light is a cost-effective solar street light. It has a lifespan of 5 years with 25 years warranty on the solar panel and the LED lights consume no power when turned off. Also, this solar street light has amazing sensors which make the light turn off during the day and turn on during the night.
- Definition Of 12 Watt Solar Street Light
- How Does 12 Watt Solar Street Light Works?
- Benefits Of 12 Watt Solar Street Light For Home
- 12 Watt Solar Street Light Specification
- How To Install 12 Watt Solar Street Light?
The 12 Watt Solar Street Light is designed to be a small, portable solar-powered street light that can be used in most locations. Designed to provide illumination for the street and public space, this unit provides lighting where it is needed most. A 12 Watt solar-powered street light is a smart way to keep you safe. Not only does it have a great battery life, but it also has an interesting design. This innovation is made up of a cast iron base and a solar panel which provides you with power during the day.
If you are planning to install this solar street light but do not have much information about that then this article is perfect for you. As we tried to assemble down all the information and tried to frame it in this article. The context of this article is the definition of the 12-watt solar street light, how does it work, its benefits, specifications, and more.
Definition Of 12 Watt Solar Street Light
The 12 watt solar street is designed with a 50-watt solar panel, 40 Ah solar battery, solar charge controller. The solar street light has a great feature which is known as the dusk to dawn sensor which is a smart sensor that can automatically turn lights on during the night and off during the day. 12 watt solar street lights provide a great amount of brightness which enlightens the dark. This solar street light is applied in the road and streets, residential areas, parks, gardens, and other public areas as well. This solar street light has the ability to work even in harsh weather.
How Does 12 Watt Solar Street Light Works?
The working principle of the solar street light is very easy. The photovoltaic cells help in transferring the solar power into electricity when the solar energy hits the solar panels. This transformation is done by the semiconductor material of the device. This method of conversion is known as the Photovoltaic effect. If the solar panels produce extra energy then it is saved in the solar battery for the latter use. The solar street lights also have a charge controller which protects the battery from overheating.
Benefits Of 12 Watt Solar Street Light For Home
A 12 watt solar street light is a small, lightweight, and easy-to-install solar lighting system that uses a single high-efficiency LED bulb. It provides basic illumination at night or when there is insufficient sunlight to run a regular street light. A 12 watt solar street light is a low-power, energy-efficient LED street light that uses solar power to operate. These lights are perfect for areas where you don’t need a high-powered or long-lasting light and can be easily installed by the homeowner. The benefits of the solar street lights are :
- Maintainance Cost: The solar street lights do not need much maintenance cost but still work for a long period of time. Once it is installed you only have to clean the solar panels so that they can absorb the solar energy as much as possible.
- Low-Cost Installation: The solar street light can be installed easily though the initial cost is high it will help you to save your electricity bills as well as the other cost.
- Reduce Pollution: The solar street light helps in reducing the harmful greenhouse gasses which are present in the environment as the solar street lights produce clean energy and it does not emit any kind of harmful gasses while working.
12 Watt Solar Street Light Specification
The 12 watt solar street light is designed in such a way that it is very efficient as well as it can enlighten the dark area for a long time with minimal maintenance. In the given below, there is the specification of the 12 watt solar street light is given below with the 12 watt solar street light price in India.
|Solar Light Capacity||12 Watt|
|Solar Panel||50 Watt Panel|
|Solar Battery||40 Ah|
|LED Bulbs||14 nos.|
|GI Pole||5 Meter|
|Solar Charge Controller||12 volt (Inbuilt)|
|Sensor||Dusk to Dawn (Inbuilt)|
|Accessories||Panel Structure, wires, connectors, nut-bolts, etc.|
|Backup Time||Upto 24 Hours|
|Warranty||5 year for complete system & 25 year for solar panel|
|Delivery||Within 7 working days|
How To Install 12 Watt Solar Street Light?
The 18 watt solar street light is a very cheap, reliable illumination source, and also provides a great backup. The specification of an 18 watt solar street light is given below with the 18 watt solar street light price in India.
- Installation Of The Foundation: To install the foundation of the solar street light, First choose the level and the flat ground with no inclination.
- Installation and the battery and battery box: Keep the battery among the base cage, underground, and also at about 600 mm.
- Setup The Street Lamp: Raised the lamp pole off the ground for 1 meter with the utilization of the supporting bench.
- Install and secure the solar bracket at the top of the lamp pole.
- Install the light fixture on the lamp pole.
- Check the installation and the connections to confirm that everything is in the right place.
Final Conclusion On The 12 Watt Solar Street Light
The 12 Watt Solar Street Light is a cost-effective solar street light. It has been designed to be easy to install and operate. It is durable, compact, and lightweight. The 12 Watt Solar Street Light is a cost-effective solar street light that will help you save money on your energy bills while reducing your impact on the environment. It is made of quality materials that ensure durability and longevity.
The lights are weather resistant and can withstand harsh weather conditions. They are also portable and can be easily relocated from one place to another. The solar street light also has solar batteries which help in storing the excess energy which is generated by the solar panels and then it is used in the future.
It has a solar charge controller that also helps in protecting the solar battery. So before installing the solar street light keep in mind that do not forget to check the features and also the warranty period and the pricing of the solar street light. As there are different solar companies available in the market are offering the beats solar lights with great features so choose accordingly.
Finally, thank you for going through my article. If you have any queries about the topic then mention that in the comment section below.
FAQ On The Best 12 Watt Solar Street Light
1. What capacity solar panel does I need in a 12 watts solar light?
The 50 Watt solar panel is needed to power the 12 watt solar street light.
2. What capacity solar battery do I get in a 12 watts solar light?
12 watt solar street lights are required to get a solar battery with the power of 40 Ah.
3. Does 12Watt solar lights work on a cloudy or rainy day?
Absolutely, the solar street lights are manufactured in such a way that they can even work in harsh weather.
4. Can I relocate this light after its installation?
Yes, once it is installed you can again relocate it to your preferred place.
5. What is the cost of a 12 watt solar street light?
The cost of the 12 watt solar street light is Rs.14,000.
6. What is the backup time of 12 watt street light?
About 18 to 24 hours of the battery backup is available in the 12 watt solar street light.
7. Is there any warranty on a 12 watt solar street light?
The warranty period of the 12 watt solar street light is 5 years with 25 years warranty period on the solar panel.