Want to live in a completely sustainable home? The hybrid solar system is an ideal energy system for homes. As this solar system is run by solar energy which is clean and also you do not have to worry about the electricity bills. However, several steps need to be taken before we can truly benefit from solar power in our homes. Hybrid solar systems are becoming more and more popular. They are the combination of both solar panels and traditional grid-tied power generation.
- What Is Hybrid Solar System?
- How Does The Hybrid Solar System Works?
- Benefits Of The Hybrid Solar System For Home
- Different Variants Of The Hybrid Solar System Kit
- Advantages Of The Hybrid Solar System
- Disadvantages Of The Hybrid Solar System
- Hybrid Solar System Price In India With Subsidy
- Components In Hybrid Solar System Kits For Home
- Hybrid Solar System DIY Kit For Home
- Last Words On Hybrid Solar Syetm In India
- Important Question On The Best Hybrid Solar System In India
- 1. Why should I install the solar hybrid system?
- 2. What is net-metering in a hybrid solar photovoltaic system?
- 3. How many solar panels do I need to install in a 5KW hybrid PV system?
- 4. What is the price of a 5 KW hybrid photovoltaic system?
- 5. How many batteries are required in a hybrid PV solar system?
- 6. What is the warranty period of this solar system?
- 7. How much subsidy is there on hybrid solar PV systems?
If you are thinking about the environment then let me tell you that it is manufactured in such a way that it will not release any kind of toxic gasses into the environment. It is true that the initial cost of this solar system is huge but looking at the bright side it is only a one-time investment as later it will help you to save a lot of money. Also, this does not need much maintenance but make sure that the solar panels are totally clean otherwise it will not able to restore the solar energy.
Also, the government of India wants the people to install the solar system in their homes so, in order to motivate them he also came up with a few subsidies which will help you to install the solar system at your home. If you are worried about where to buy the perfect hybrid solar system then many solar companies manufactured the best hybrid solar system for homes with the best qualities and also at a good price. So choose wisely before purchasing one.
If you want to know more about the hybrid solar system then this article will help you a lot. This contains the definition of the hybrid solar system, benefits of the solar system, advantages and disadvantages of the hybrid solar system, pricing of the hybrid solar system, and more. So let’s dive straight into the topic.
What Is Hybrid Solar System?
The hybrid solar system is the combination of the on-grid and off-grid solar systems. This means that you have the battery backup as well as you can also enjoy the benefit of net metering. This system is very adaptable and also capable of storing the excess amount of solar energy which is produced by solar panels. This energy can be utilized at the night. The efficiency rate of this solar system is huge than the other solar energy.
How Does The Hybrid Solar System Works?
The solar panels which are present on the solar system are interconnected with the solar inverter which is further attached to the solar battery and the utility grid. The solar panels help in trapping the solar energy and then convert the same into direct current electricity. Then this electricity flows to the solar inverter and then converts the DC energy into usable AC energy.
The excess solar energy is generated by the solar panels which are then stored in the solar battery for further use when it is needed. When the batteries are charged fully then the electricity is naturally shifted to the utility grid through the process of net metering.
Benefits Of The Hybrid Solar System For Home
Hybrid systems are also easier to install and maintain because they use fewer parts, which makes them less expensive to operate. They also can adapt to changing weather conditions, which makes them a good choice for areas with variable weather patterns. Let’s Point out the other benefits of the hybrid solar system:
- Renewable Energy: A hybrid solar system for home is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint and save money on your energy bills.
- Savings: A hybrid solar system uses solar energy to generate electricity. This means that you do not have to worry about the electric bills.
- Durability: The hybrid solar system does not need much maintenance and also can able to provide you with the service for the long term.
Different Variants Of The Hybrid Solar System Kit
There are many different types of hybrid solar systems which are available in the market. It mainly depends on the power of the solar system and also their features, price, etc. Now let’s talk about them in detail:
5kW Solar Hybrid System
The 5kW solar system can able to generate 20 units of electricity per day which means that it can able to generate 600 units of energy per month.
Technical Information Of 5kW Of The Solar Hybrid System:
|Solar System||5 kW|
|Solar Panel||335 watt|
|Solar Panel Qty.||15 Nos.|
|Hybrid Solar Inverter||5 kW|
|Solar Battery||8 Nos.|
|Space Required||30 sq. mt.|
|Solar Panel Structure||GI Chanel|
|Warranty||5 years for complete system|
|Delivery and installation||10 days from the date of payment|
10kW Solar Hybrid System
10kW Hybrid solar system has the capasity to generate 40 units of electricity per day and1200 units of energy of electricity per month. This is ideal for running the heavy load and also it is very efficient.
Technical Information On 10 kW Solar Hybrid Solar System:
|Solar System||10 kW|
|Solar Panel||335 watt|
|Panel Qty.||30 Nos.|
|Hybrid Solar Inverter||10 kW|
|Solar Battery||10 Nos.|
|Space Required||60 sq. mt.|
|Panel Structure||GI Chanel|
|Warranty||5 years for complete system|
|Delivery and installation||10 days from the date of payment|
Advantages Of The Hybrid Solar System
The Hybrid solar system has various benefits and some of them are:
- Continuous Power Supply: The hybrid solar systems give power continuously without any kind of interference the reason is that it has a solar battery that is attached to them to store excess energy. This is the reason the battery works as the inverter and provides backup to the system.
- Utilization Of Renewable Energy: As the solar battery is attached to the solar system that is the reason that there is zero wastage of the excess solar energy which is generated by the solar panels. This means that this system makes utilization of the renewable energy in their best way and also preserves the energy in time if needed.
- Low Maintenance Cost: The maintenance cost of the Hybrid solar system is very low which means that you do not have to spend a huge amount of money on their maintenance.
- High Efficiency: The hybrid solar system is more efficient than that of commercial generators and also can able to work efficiently even in harsh weather.
Disadvantages Of The Hybrid Solar System
There are also some drawbacks of the hybrid solar system now let’s point them out:
- High Installation Cost: Though the hybrid solar system does not need much maintenance cost but still the first installation cost of the hybrid solar system is huge as compared to the other solar system.
- Less Battery Life: The batteries which are connected to the system have very little battery life as they are frequently uncovered to the heat, rain, etc.
Hybrid Solar System Price In India With Subsidy
Purchasing the hybrid solar system is a difficult job as it is only a one-time investment. So you have to choose wisely before installing one. The price of the hybrid solar system depends on various factors which are the types of the solar system, their features, brand, etc. The cost of the hybrid solar system starts from Rs.1 Lakh for a 1 kW solar system to Rs. 15 Lakh for a 20 kW solar system for home and business purposes in India.
|Solar System Model||Selling price||Price per watt|
|1kW Hybrid system||Rs. 1,06,989||Rs. 106.98|
|2kW Hybrid system||Rs. 180055||Rs. 90.02|
|3kW Hybrid system||Rs. 2,30,967||Rs. 76.98|
|5kW Hybrid system||Rs. 3,83,990||Rs. 76.79|
|10kW Hybrid system||Rs. 7,05,226||Rs. 70.52|
|15kW Hybrid system||Rs. 10,98,286||Rs. 73.21|
|20kW Hybrid system||Rs. 15,25,785||Rs. 76.28|
Subsidy: The government of India through MNRE offers subsidies on the solar system through which he wants to motivate the people of India to install the solar system as much as possible in their building in order to decrease the carbon content in nature. The subsidy rate from 1 kW solar system to 3 kW solar system is 40% and from 4 kW solar system to 10 kW solar system it is 20%.
Components In Hybrid Solar System Kits For Home
The solar panel is the most essential component of the solar system. The solar panels absorb the solar energy and then convert this energy into DC energy. The quality of the solar system is based on the capasity of the solar system.
Hybrid Solar Inverter: The hybrid solar inverter is also a part of the solar system as it helps in balancing the voltage which flows through the battery into the appliences which are present in the home. This solar inverter is needed for converting DC energy into AC energy.
Solar Battery: The solar battery which is attached to the solar system helps in providing backup to the whole system when the solar panel is unable to produce power in harsh weather. The solar battery stores extra energy which is not used by the system.
Hybrid Solar System DIY Kit For Home
If you are planning to make a DIY hybrid solar system kit at your home then you will need this device which are:
- Solar Panel: First you will require about 14- 36 solar panels and this is based on the energy that you will use for your system and also the efficiency of the panels.
- Racking And The Mounting; The are various kinds of ranking and the mounting are available in the market and you have to choose accordingly which one is perfect for you.
- Solar Hybrid Inverter: This device will help to transfer the DC energy into usable AC energy so that it can be used for various purposes for the house.
- Electrical Wiring: This will help in transferring the electricity from the solar panels to the hybrid inverters and then to the home and then to the grid.
- Solar Battery Bank: In order to store the excess electricity the solar battery is used and if you install this makes your hybrid solar system more efficient than any other solar system.
Last Words On Hybrid Solar Syetm In India
Hybrid solar systems combine the benefits of both on-grid and off-grid solar power. Hybrid solar systems are becoming more popular as people begin to realize the advantages that they offer. By combining a battery backup with your grid-tied system, you can enjoy the convenience of having a reliable power source without having to worry about losing power when the sun isn’t shining. As the hybrid solar system is run by solar energy which is present in ample amounts in the environment.
This solar system helps to make the environment clean as to do not to generate any kind of harmful substances. If you are worried about the wastage of the excess energy which will not be used by the system well let me remind you that the solar battery will help to store the excess energy which can be used in the future. Also if you install the solar system at your home then you can enjoy the benefits of the solar subsidies which are offered by the government. So there are plenty of reasons available why you should purchase the hybrid solar system for your home.
But I will also like to tell you that as we move forward, it will be crucial to understand the advantages and disadvantages of both systems so that we can make an informed decision when it comes to choosing a system for our homes. So choose carefully before purchasing the hybrid solar system for your home.
If you have any suggestions or queries do let us know in the comment section below. We will happy to know about that.
Important Question On The Best Hybrid Solar System In India
1. Why should I install the solar hybrid system?
The hybrid solar system is the combination of both the on-grid and the off-grid solar system and also it is more effective than that of the other solar system.
2. What is net-metering in a hybrid solar photovoltaic system?
The net metering system of the hybrid solar system is the process through which you can able to export the excess amount of energy into the main utility grid. In the time of the exporting the electricity bill then your meter will run oppositely which will reduce the electricity bills.
3. How many solar panels do I need to install in a 5KW hybrid PV system?
Approximately 15 solar panels of 335 watts will be needed to install in the 5 kW solar system.
4. What is the price of a 5 KW hybrid photovoltaic system?
The price of the 5 kW solar system is around Rs. 3,83,990.
5. How many batteries are required in a hybrid PV solar system?
For a 5 kW solar system approximately 8 batteries are needed and for a 10 kW solar system 10 batteries are needed to install in the solar system.
6. What is the warranty period of this solar system?
The warranty period of the hybrid solar system is 5 years with 25 years warranty period on the solar panel.
7. How much subsidy is there on hybrid solar PV systems?
Ther is 30% of the total subsidy is given by the government of India in the solar panel.